Group 314 is searching for another highly motivated person to join our team in Wagga Wagga for full time work as an outdoor facilitator. In addition, the role will include general training support to the operations of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
This is a traineeship position where nationally recognised competencies will be delivered for the conduct of a high ropes course with Army recruits. No previous qualifications are necessary.
The successful candidate must:
- Display the required personal qualities and an aptitude for the role (the primary client is the Australian Army).
- Have leadership skills and be able to work effectively within an energetic and professional team.
- Have excellent writing skills and be able use MS Office programs.
- Live in Wagga Wagga (accommodation assistance may be available upon request).
- Have a current driving licence.
- Possess a Working with Children Check.
- Complete a Police Check prior to commencing work.
- Have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Complete internal training for ‘SISSS00123 Challenge Course Leader’ and ‘SISSS00121 Artificial Abseiling’.
- Be passionate about adventure and facilitating adventure-based learning activities (training in facilitation will be provided).
Experience in the training sector is beneficial, but not mandatory.
Further qualifications in Outdoor Leadership or Business Services may be available.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to enter the rewarding world of the Outdoor Recreation industry.
Salary will be between $40,000 and $50,000 plus superannuation and allowances.
Enquiries and applications should be directed to Kit Marshall (email@example.com).