- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace.
- BSBLDR412 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader.
The course content is:
- Day 1 - Communication theory and strategies.
- Day 2 - Writing business documents.
- Day 3 - Using MS Word and spreadsheets.
- Day 4 - Verbal communications / presentations.
- Day 5 - Using field communication devices such as radios and satellite devices.
- Be at least 18 years old at the time of enrolment.
- Have an email address and access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Complete a Pre-course Evaluation conducted by Group 314 to determine suitability for the course.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
Refer to the Group 314 RPL Policy Click here for more information.
Refer to the Group 314 Credit Transfer Policy Click here for more information.
- Written Knowledge Assessment (2).
- Competency Observation (3).
- Skills Assessment(2).
If you would like to discuss this course with a Group 314 representative, please email email@example.com or phone 1300 448 779.
Why study with us
- The practical application of skills and knowledge is important to us.
- Our trainers and assessors have vast amounts of industry experience.
- Prior learning is recognised to avoid unnecessary effort.
- Courses are customised to suit individual and organisational needs.
- We will help as much as we can.
- There are no unexpected charges and payment plans are offered.
What our students say
The course we just completed was the best course I have done for a very long time. The instructor was excellent, he integrated himself into the course. He may have been instructing the course but he acted like part of the team, which made learning and interaction much easier. He obviously knows how to run the course. I would not hesitate in recommending this course.