Group 314 is searching for a highly motivated person to join our team in Wagga Wagga in a full time position (Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 5.00pm).
This is a supervisor position to predominantly lead a team to conduct the high ropes for Army recruits at Kapooka. The role will also include the conduct of other Adventurous Training activities for Army personnel conducted in a variety of field locations in NSW.
Opportunities also exist to expand qualifications in Outdoor Leadership through our comprehensive staff development program. Where possible, nationally recognized competencies will be issued.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Live in Wagga Wagga (accommodation assistance is possible – please discuss with Group 314 if required).
- Have Certificate IV in Outdoor Leadership.
- Have Wilderness First Aid.
- Complete a Police Check prior to commencing work.
- Have a current Working with Children check.
- Be prepared to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Have a full manual drivers licence.
- Have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- Display the required personal qualities and aptitude for the role (the primary client is the Australian Army).
- Must have outstanding leadership skills and be about to lead an energetic and professional team.
- Must be passionate about adventure and facilitating adventure-based learning outcomes.
Additional renumeration and responsibilities can be offered to a suitable application with Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Salary will be between $50,000 and $60,000 plus superannuation and allowances.
Enquiries should be directed to Kit Marshall (email@example.com).