Group 314 is searching for a highly motivated person to join our team in Wagga Wagga for full time work.
This is a junior position to assist in the management of an Army warehouse containing outdoor adventure equipment. For the right person opportunities also exist to obtain qualifications in Outdoor Leadership and to assist in the conduct of high ropes courses for Army recruits from time to time. Training will be provided by Group 314. Where possible, nationally recognized competencies will be issued.
No previous qualifications are necessary but the successful applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Live in Wagga Wagga (accommodation options are possible – please discuss with Group 314).
- Complete a Police Check prior to commencing work.
- Have a current Working with Children check.
- Be prepared to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Have a full manual drivers licence.
- Be physically capable of lifting and moving warehouse stock.
- Be fully COVID vaccinated.
- Display the required personal qualities and aptitude for the role.
The position is full time (Mon-Fri, 8.00am – 5.00pm).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to enter the rewarding world of the Outdoor Recreation industry.
Enquiries should be directed to Kit Marshall (email@example.com).