Group 314 is searching for a highly motivated person to join our team in Wagga Wagga for full time work as our Operations Manager.
The role will provide oversight of our Operations team, largely focussed on the delivery of services to our major client in Wagga Wagga, the Australian Army. The Operations Team prepare courses for delivery, make bookings, coordinate personnel and supervise the conduct of courses and activities throughout Australia.
Group 314 is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The Operations Manager is a key position within the company and reports direct to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The Operations Manager also works with the Training Manager and Support Manager to assemble client solutions.
The successful candidate must:
- Display the required personal qualities and an aptitude for the role.
- Have demonstrated superior leadership and communications skills.
- Be able to solve complex problems and develop solutions.
- Have excellent project management skills.
- Be tenacious and outcomes focussed.
- Have excellent writing skills and be able use MS Office applications.
- Work on Defence IT platforms for bookings and communications.
- Live in Wagga Wagga.
- Have a current driving licence.
- Possess a Working with Children Check.
- Possess a current Police clearance check.
- Possess or pass a Baseline Vetting security clearance (minimum).
- Ideally possess relevant management or qualifications (such as a Diploma in Leadership and Management – or equivalent)
Experience in the training sector is beneficial, but not mandatory. The role is well suited for ex-military personnel (Sergeant to Officer) but military experience is not mandatory.
Some interstate travel is likely.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting a challenging but rewarding job working with an energetic team of professionals.
Enquiries and applications should be directed to Kit Marshall (email@example.com).