Group 314 is searching for a highly motivated person to join our team in Wagga Wagga for full time work as an outdoor facilitator. In addition, the role will include general training support to our operations (such as developing training materials).
This is a traineeship position where nationally recognised competencies will be delivered for the conduct of a high ropes course with Army recruits. No previous qualifications are necessary.
The successful candidate must:
- Display the required personal qualities and an aptitude for the role.
- Have excellent writing skills and be able use MS Word (Intermediate to Advanced).
- Live in Wagga Wagga.
- Have a current driving licence.
- Possess a Working with Children Check.
- Pass a Police clearance check.
- Complete internal training for “SISSS00032 Challenge Ropes Course Conductor (High Ropes)”.
Experience in the training sector is beneficial, but not mandatory.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to enter the rewarding world of the Outdoor Recreation industry.
Enquiries and applications should be directed to Kit Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).